Try Completely Risk-free
HASSLE-FREE RETURNS AND REFUNDS
We mean it! If you are unhappy in any way within the first 30 days, we will sort out the return label for you and issue a full refund, hassle-free, no questions asked.
Explore the Weber Q 2200
Small enough to grill on-the-go, with enough grilling space to execute an entire meal.
Removable Catch Pan
Grease is funneled into the catch pan for easy cleanup.
Porcelain-Enameled, Cast-Iron Cooking Grates
Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates provide even heat distribution across the entire grilling surface and superior heat retention.
Folding Side Tables
Use the table to keep small serving dishes, seasonings, and tools within arm’s reach. It also folds down for easy storage.
- Dimensions – Lid Open and Tables Out (inches): 26″H x 51.4″W x 25.1″D
- Dimensions – Lid Closed and Tables Out (inches): 15.5″H x 51.4″W x 19.5″D
- Main burners: BTU-per-hour input: 12,000
- Primary cooking area (square inches): 280
- Total cooking area (square inches): 280
- Fuel type: Liquid Propane (disposable cylinder sold separately)
- Cooking grate type: Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates
- Side tables: 2
- Weight (pounds): 43.510
- Battery type: AAA
- Batteries: 1