Try Completely Risk-free
HASSLE-FREE RETURNS AND REFUNDS
We mean it! If you are unhappy in any way within the first 30 days, we will sort out the return label for you and issue a full refund, hassle-free, no questions asked.
Explore the Weber Q 1200
Easily monitor the internal temperature of your grill.
Removable Catch Pan
Grease is funneled into the catch pan for easy cleanup.
Porcelain-Enameled, Cast-Iron Cooking Grates
Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates provide even heat distribution across the entire grilling surface and superior heat retention.
Easily push and hold the ignition button to ignite the burner.
- Dimensions – Lid Open and Tables Out (inches): 24.6″H x 40.9″W x 20.5″D
Dimensions – Lid Closed and Tables Out (inches): 15.5″H x 40.9″W x 16.5″D
- Primary cooking area (square inches): 189
- Total cooking area (square inches): 189
- Weight (pounds): 31.010
- Fuel type: Liquid Propane (disposable cylinder sold separately)
- Cooking grate type: Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates
- Main burners: BTU-per-hour input: 8,500
- Stainless steel burners: 1
- Side tables: 2
- Battery type: AAA
- Batteries: 1