Try Completely Risk-free
HASSLE-FREE RETURNS AND REFUNDS
We mean it! If you are unhappy in any way within the first 30 days, we will sort out the return label for you and issue a full refund, hassle-free, no questions asked.
Explore the Weber Q 1000
Small enough to grill on-the-go, with enough grilling space to execute an entire meal.
Removable Catch Pan
Grease is funneled into the catch pan for easy cleanup.
Porcelain-Enameled, Cast-Iron Cooking Grates
Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates provide even heat distribution across the entire grilling surface and superior heat retention.
Easily push the ignition button to ignite the burner.
- Dimensions – Lid Open (inches): 23.5″H x 27″W x 20.5″D
- Dimensions – Lid Closed (inches): 14.5″H x 27″W x 16.5″D
- Primary cooking area (square inches): 189
- Total cooking area (square inches): 189
- Fuel type: Liquid Propane (disposable cylinder sold separately)
- Cooking grate type: Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates
- Main burners: BTU-per-hour input: 8,500
- Stainless steel burners: 1